Cephyr is a storage server running Ceph.
- In total 18 servers with a 4x25GBit/s ethernet network and a total storage area of 2.0PiB. More specific:
- 6 Storage servers with Intel Xeon Silver 4216 CPU @ 2.10GHz and 384GB of RAM.
- 7 Storage servers with Intel Xeon Silver 4114 CPU @ 2.20GHz and 96GB of RAM.
- 3 Metadata servers with Intel Xeon Bronze 3104 CPU @ 1.70GHz and 48GB of RAM.
- 2 Gateway servers with Intel Xeon Bronze 3106 CPU @ 1.70GHz and 96GB of RAM.
The storage is split between SNIC Science Cloud, dCache at Swestore, and a user and group storage area connected to the clusters.
Applications for group storage are managed through the SUPR Storage rounds.
The group storage is mounted under
/cephyr, and a compute project is required for access.