Current members of C3SE:
- Chalmers departments:
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Biology and Biological Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Materials Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanics and Maritime Sciences
- Microtechnology and Nanoscience
- Space, Earth and Environment
- Departments at Gothenburg university:
- External members:
- Fraunhofer-Chalmers Centre
In addition to the resources provided in cooperation with SNIC, there are some additional resources funded by for example Chalmers/C3SE available for users C3SE members (see above).
Policies for using these are decided by the C3SE steering group.
You can find the currently active resources open for proposals in the SUPR portal, compute. To use SUPR you need to be logged in. If you have been a principal investigator for or member in a recent SNAC project you will be present in the system. If you are not present in the system use the Register New Person button under Using SUPR on the SUPR homepage.
For more information, contact your C3SE steering group representative, any steering group representative, the C3SE director or C3SE-support.
The people working for C3SE
The C3SE steering group
The C3SE steering group is no longer active (will be replaced with the Chalmers e-infrastructure common steering group), but did consist of: